The 5- star hotel complex Grecotel Lux.Me Daphnila Bay Dassia offers a quality stay in the best traditions of Greek hospitality in the All Inclusive system. The hotel stands on a hillside overlooking the Gulf of Dassia and the Ionian Sea. Spacious rooms or bungalows set amidst lushly flowered gardens provide ideal conditions for a family holiday. Grecotel Hotels & Resorts offers a new vacation concept that combines a stunning waterfront location with great design, personalized modern service, great food, drinks and entertainment.
- Lies on a quiet, beautiful, sandy beach Kommeno Peninsula’s.
- 260 luxury rooms and bungalows surrounded by mature gardens.
- 24 hours concierge service for all guests via WhatsApp.
- The resort boasts 1 freshwater pool, 1 children’s pool & 1 Indoor heated Thalasso pool.
- Family Heaven - Choice of family accommodation, Kids Tasty Corner dining, GrecoBaby, Grecoland, playground and much more.
- Elixir ThalassoSpa - Thalassopool, Whirlpool, Sauna & Steam Rooms, Fitness room with state-of-the-art cardio fitness equipment, Private Massage Rooms, Beauty Salon.
- A variety of activities from morning gym, aerobics and beach games to dancing lessons, evening shows and musical nights from the rich tradition of the island. Dance & Family shows 6 times per week, Live music & folklore dance shows, Disco Night Club.
- LUX ME CORFU SPECIAL: THE DINE CLUB - Guests at Daphnila Bay Dassia can take advantage of the 2020 New DINE CLUB concept and reserve the restaurants of their choice at neighbouring Grecotels Eva Palace and Corfu Imperial with credit allowance of 20€ per adult and 10€ per child.
Main Restaurant - Antica Cucina
Breakfast: 07.30 - 10.30 (American Buffet with additional choice of natural products)
Early continental Breakfast.
Lunch: 12.30-14.30 (buffet, kids menu)
Dinner: 18.30-21.30 (buffet. Thematic nights)
Asia Oliva Restaurant-Bar on the beach
Breakfast: 08.00-10.30 (traditional dishes and omelets)
Lunch: 12.30 - 14.30 (buffet, Mediterranean cuisine)
Dinner: 19.00-22.00 (buffet, Asia - Fusion cuisine)
Tavernaki Greek a la carte restaurant
Lunch: greek traditional cuisine
Dinner: greek traditional cuisine
IL Gattopardo a la carte restaurant
Dinner: 19.00-23.00 (degustation menu/ kids menu / May-October)
Corfu - Venezia Hot Stone Italian Restaurant
Dinner: 19.00 - 23.00 Hot Stone Culinary experience.
Dinner outside of the hotel Daphnila - Culinary Experience (May - October)
"Light Fare" (snacks & light linch)
Patisserie + Chocolaterie
Creperie–Gelateria (pancakes, ice-crem, smoothies)
One 24/7 (24 hrs 7 days a week, light dinner)
Kiparrisi Terrasse Bar / Kumquat Bar by the pool (light snacks and refreshments) / Mandolato Bar on the beach (relax atmosphere) / Theatre Bar (beer, wine and juicies) / IL Barreto (degustation of wine)
LUX ME SPECIALS:
Snacks: various Cretan, Asian and Italian delicacies by the pool.
Unlimitied beverages and sommelier service (premium drinks, coctails, more than 150 local and international wine brands at a la carte restaurants).
Peti gastronomy (fresh vegetables and fruites, kids menu in all restaurants).
Notes: Reservation is required at all a la carte restaurants. Open hours of the restaurants depend on weather conditions. Lux Me servise is available until 17.00 on departure day.
Sea transfer between 3 Corfu Resort hotels is free for the quests. Sea transfer to Corfu town is available with extra charge.
Available restaurants (extra charge, with discount of 20 euro per adult, 10 euro per child)):
La Condessa / Grecotel Eva Palace (Mediterranean cuisine)
Aristos / Corfu Imperial (French a la carte restaurant)
Yali / Corfu Imperial (Fish restaurant on the beach)
Trattorian & Wine Bar / Corfu Imperial (Italian Restaurant)
Nafsika / Corfu Imperial (Brasserie by the pool)
Steak and Sushi / Eva Palace (suchi and steaks)
Mon Repos / Grecotel Corfu Inperial (Mediterranean Buffet Restaurant)
Kumquat / Grecotel Corfu Inperial (Asian Restaurant)