The luxurious 5 star MarBella Hotel is located in the southern Ionian Sea, amongst the olive grove and the beach of Agios Ioannis Peristerone in Corfu. It is a beach resort with a wide range of upscale amenities and exclusive services, including excellent accommodation options, breathtaking sea views, various restaurants, relaxing spa treatments, various sports and entertainment activities, a wide range of amenities and services for children, a wide range of entertainment and cognitive entertainment in the children's club, as well as many options for a romantic getaway.
The recently renovated MarBella Corfu hotel offers more spacious and comfortable accommodation with suites and family suites with a private pool. The provided servises are: an aerobics platform, a tennis courts, a poolside bar and an underground venue for live music evenings, karaoke and dance evenings, a Kid's Splash pool with slides and water jets, as well as an underground passage leading directly to the hotel's natural beach.
NEWS FOR 2020
Signature Suites - by MarBella Collection * With a series of Exclusive benefits:
- Complimentary early check in / late check out (subject to availability).
- Premium welcome in-suite offering (wine, seasonal fruit, sweets).
- Children’s amenities available upon arrival at MarBella Corfu.
- Daily turndown service.
- Dine Out to Local Restaurant once per week as part of their Half Board or Ultra All Inclusive experience.
- Complimentary Traditional Boat cruise (on request/reservation is required / for Ultra All Inclusive guests once per stay on request basis)
- 1 x 25 minute head & neck massage per Suite (once per stay/reservation is required)
- Farewell Gift upon check out.
* MarBella Corfu: Applicable for all bookings made for Junior Suites, One and Two Bedroom Suites on a 7 night minimum tay.
- Outdoor Activities with Exploration Society Adventure Club (beach games, treasure hunts, arts & crafts, cooking experiences in the woodland, base camp and practicing outdoor skills. / Activities are available at additional charges).
- All MarBella Collection Half Board guests are entitled to an amazing selection of Dine Around venues. Guests can enjoy a range of Mediterranean, Greek, Ethnic and Local recipes at the up to 6 restaurants offering on the all hotels.
Breakfast and Dinner included.
Buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in the main restaurant.
MAIN RESTAURANT LA TERRAZZA
Breakfast: 07.00 – 10.00 (Full American breakfast buffet)
Late breakfast: 10.00 – 10.30 (Continental breakfast)
Lunch: 13.00– 15.00 (International cuisine buffet)
Dinner: 18.30-21.30 (Full Buffet including special theme nights)
Beverages during the meals: wine, beer, soft drinks, juices, minaral water
A LA CARTE RESTAURANT COMODO ITALIAN
Breakfast: 08.00 – 10.30 (Exclusive A la Carte & buffet breakfast). Reservation required.
Lunch: 12.30 – 16.30 (Full access to the menu except fresh fish and fresh sea food (lobster, shrimps)
Dinner: 19.00-22.00 (a la carte) Reservations required / Once per week.
SPLASH TEX MEX DINNER
Lunch: 12.30 – 16.30 (At Kid's pool area / Full access to the menu / Alternatively, according to operational program)
Dinner: 19.00-22.00 (Menu and drinks) Reservations required / Once per week.
DOLPHIN RESTAURANT AND BEACH BAR
Lunch: 12.30-16.30 (Full access to the menu except fresh fish and fresh sea food (lobster, shrimps)) Reservations required one day in advance.
PLATEA GREEK RESTAURANT
Dinner: 19.00-22.00 (a la carte Greek cuisine) Reservations required / Once per week.
Lunch baskets and early breakfast available, reservations at the office desk till 18.00 one day in advance.
Lunch at three of the a la carte restaurants included; A la carte dinner three times per stay included;
CASCADE POOL BAR: 10.00-18.00
SPLASH DINER POOL BAR: 10.00-18.00
DOLPHIN BEACH BAR: 10.00-18.00
BELVEDERE LOUNGE BAR: 10.00-23.30
ELAIONAS BAR: 20.00-23.30 (subject to operational program and weather permitting)
Ice Cream - Unlimited on scoop for everyone at all pool bars during the day.
NEW 2020 Dine Out
Visit surrounding villages to enjoy Greek cuisine at selected local restaurants - available once per stay.
Dress code - smart casual.
MinI Club (from 4 to 12 years old) and teen's Club (from 12 to 17 years old) every day except Sunday
SPORT AND WELLNESS
Fitness room, two tennis courts (reservations required), mini soccer court (reservations required), water sports (30 min free use of canoe or pedaloes, reservation required). Spa voucher per room per stay, Free use of Sauna and Hammam, upon availability and reservations.
- Boat Trip to Corfu town for shopping or sunset experience / Reservation required / Weather permitting / Once per stay.
- Trekking tour organized twice per week.
- Aerial Yoga subject to fitness program.