- Education in the sphere of tourism;
- Advanced user of MS Office;
- Responsibility, Accuracy, Strong communication skills;
- Good knowledge of Russian, English and Greek;
- Experience in tourism and hotel spheres;
- Driving license.
- Preparation of contracts and additional agreements (drafts to be approved by law department) with Greek and foreign partners;
- Business correspondence with partners;
- Preparation of general reports on completed contracts by the end of the year;
- Hotel accommodation bookings (including bookings via online system);
- Supervision of realized bookings;
- Processing of individual requests.
If you are interested in announced positions and would like to join Beleon Group’s team, please submit your applications via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +30(693)6899901.