The pleasant four-star Irene Palace Beach Resort is located just a few meters from the sea, in the picturesque resort of Kolymbia, surrounded by lush greenery. Ideal for families, couples and people of all ages. It perfectly combines professional service, modern leisure facilities, rich greenery of the hotel and location on the first coastline. It offers comfortable rooms, with all modern amenities needed for a cozy and carefree vacation. Due to its location, Irene Palace Hotel has quick access to the city of Rhodes, the medieval city, Diagoras International Airport, as well as most of the island's other attractions.
- Located on the seashore / The beach is every year awarded with Blue Flag eco-label for the cleanliness of the beach and the sea.
- 256 comfortable standard, connecting and family rooms.
- Renovated areas - superior rooms, lobby, restaurant, kitchen, bar.
- New 2019 - Aqua Park with 3 water slides for adults and 2 slides for children.
- A rich all-inclusive program - Mediterranean cuisine with Greek dishes and traditional local recipes / children's menu for lunch.
- Various options for outdoor activities and sports.
- Free Wi-Fi internet throughout the hotel and in the rooms.
- Kids club, children's playground and a varied animation program for children and adults.
EASTER PROGRAM 2020
Join us to celebrate the traditional Greek Easter in Irene Palace Beach Resort Hotel
Experience the most spiritual Greek custom of the year.
- Resurrection celebration in the church of St. Irene, situated in the hotel's coutryard.
- Traditional candle lighting ceremony.
- Reviving the burning of Judas.
- Cracking the traditional red colored eggs.
- Marvel the fireworks show
- Baking our traditional bread.
- Roasting and turning the traditional Greek "ovelia".
- BBQ and lavish buffet with traditional Easter specialties (Lunch included in the All Inclusive).
- Live Greek music and dancing by professional dancers
- Lots of fan and games with hotel animation team (Egg painting, Easter handcrafts, sac racing, egg racing act.).
- Clowns offer to the kids small chocolate eggs and sweets.
- Treasure hunting and lots of surprises!
- Organised play area.
- Go-cart racing.
- Small zoo were the kids can feed small animals, pony, rabbits, ducks, chicken and donkey.
- Donkey riding.
MAIN RESTAURANT "SUNRISE"
Breakfast: 07.00-10.00 (Buffet with the Greek breakfast corner)
Lunch: 12.00-14.00 (Buffet / Greek cuisine with local recipes, Mediterranean)
Dinner: 18.00-21.00 (Buffet / Greek cuisine with local recipes, Mediterranean)
Snacks and cakes: 11.00-12.00 / 15.30-16.30
Beverages: (Water Soft drinks, draft beer, Ouzo, local Cocktails, Long drinks, local Red and White wine, filter coffee)
SPECIALY FOR CHILDREN
Children’s buffet during lunch: 12.00-14.00
Ice cream: 10.00-17.00
Operating hours: 17.00 - till late (Water Soft drinks, draft beer, Ouzo, local Cocktails, Long drinks, local Red and White wine, filter coffee)
Operating hours: 10.00-17.00 (Water Soft drinks, draft beer, Ouzo, local Red and White wine, filter coffee)
Gym, Ping - pong, Mini golf, Tennis (charge for floodlight), basketball, beach volley, aqua aerobic, darts, Garden Chess, Donkey riding, aerobic, Water Polo, morning gymnastic.
Entertainment programs, Animations, Theme Nights, Karaoke nights, Greek dancing lessons during the Greek Night once a week, Show and Musicals, Live Music Program.
Baby pool, Mini Club (age 4 - 12 y.o / Operating hours: 10.00-12.00 - 15.00-17.00), Play room, Playground, Mini Zoo, Mini Disco.
At your arrival, you will receive from our personal at the reception , a bracelet which you should wear during your stay.
If you have missed lunch or dinner, the day of your arrival, you will receive from the reception an extra coupon which you can use the last day.
If you wish to keep your room after 12:00 o`clock at the day of your departure (if there is availability and paying a small supplement) you kindly requested to inform the reception the day before.
The program all-inclusive starts at 12:00 o`clock the day of arrival and ends at 12:00 o`clock the day of the departure.