The 4-star Grecotel Meli Palace Hotel is located 2 km from the village of Sissi, on a beautiful sandy beach, with an amazing view of the nearby small island. Romantic, with discreet luxury, the family-run hotel combines exotic gardens, stylish design and impeccable service. The hotel rooms are furnished with elegant furniture and decorated in natural colors in combination with decorative elements of wood and fabric.
As for the "All inclusive" service, starting from morning until late at the evening, guests can enjoy Greek and international cuisine, light snacks, ice cream, alcoholic, soft and hot drinks. Cooking shows and weekly themed evenings, daytime and evening entertainment programs are held regularly. The children's club Grecoland will delight its young guests with drawing and creative crafts, water activities, team games, thematic and environmental activities. There is also provided a developed children's buffet menu at the main restaurant. For lovers of outdoor activities there is a selection of water sports, mountain biking, tennis, beach volleyball, aerobics and much more. The new spa offers relaxing treatments, massages, a full range of facial care, body shaping, body balance, and other spa services.
Impeccable service, cozy atmosphere, a secluded cove, restaurants and bars, as well as a delightful Cretan landscape - all the above guarantees an unforgettable vacation.
- Guests can register in the guest portal for more useful information about the hotel.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
- Due to the architectural features of the hotel, most of the departments and hotel rooms are not accessible for guests with disabilities. There are no specially equipped guest rooms.
• Breakfast in buffet style with additional option of natural fitness products
• Late continental breakfast
• Lunch in the Main restaurant and various snacks at the Snack/Pool bar. Drinks: bottled wine, beer, water, refreshments
• Coffee and desserts in bars
• Children’s buffet in the Main Restaurant
• Dinner in buffet style in the Main restaurant
• Drinks: branded alcoholic drinks local and imported, refreshments 10.30-01.00
• Drinks during lunch and dinner: water, refreshments, variety of local wine, beer