The workplace of the new member of our team will be Beleon Group’s office in Heraklion, Crete.
- Education in the sphere of tourism
- Advanced user of MS Office
- Responsibility, Accuracy, Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of Russian, English and Greek languages (documentarily approved)
- Experience in tourism and hotel spheres
- Driving license
- Preparation of contracts and additional agreements (drafts to be approved by law department) with Greek and foreign partners
- Business correspondence with partners
- Preparation of general reports on completed contracts by the end of the year
- Hotel accommodation bookings (including bookings via online system)
- Supervision of realized bookings Processing of individual requests
If you are interested in announced positions and would like to join Beleon Group’s team, please submit your applications via our online CV form.
We’re looking forward to receiving your CVs!